Infologix’s Warehouse management system – WAVE offers everything you need to support a wholesale distribution enterprise, manage a retail distribution business, or manufacture/assemble and your expedite your products to the market or client. The system enables you to meet the demanding delivery requirements of your customers while increasing visibility of inventory levels and increase profitability.
You can count on WAVE for increased efficiency and productivity in every aspect of your warehousing and distribution operations. Wave has the following functionalities that can help you :
- Advance Shipping Notice (ASN) importation
- Receiving of the inventory
- Automatic Replenishment
- Palletize case
- Cycle count
- Physical count
- Transaction logging
- Fulfillment of sales orders
- Picking, packing, weighing, and shipping
- Global inventory visibility
- Lot tracking
- EDI transactions for suppliers and customers
- Barcode, RF and RFID support
- Compliances, including:
- Carrier (VICS BOL, shipping label, manifest)
- Customer routing (VICS)
- Transportation Management includes:
- Freight rate shopping
- Dynamic routing
- Parcel manifests
- Less-than-truck loads (LTL)
- Truck Load (TL)
- Fluid Load (FL)
WAVE is designed for the following industries:
- Third-party logistics (3PL)
- Direct to consumer (D2C)
- Food & Grocers
Offering sophisticated rules-based functionality, WAVE uses the rules you define to optimize your receiving, location, put-away, picking and shipping functions. These rules consider your material handling equipment,location needs, time constraints and desired schedule of activities to ensure all warehouse operations are performed as quickly and cost effectively as possible.
Infologix supply chain professionals have extensive industry, technology and application expertise. Our mission is to help you maximize the productivity of your warehouse and we offer implementation services, custom programming, interface to third-party or legacy systems, data migration and continuing professional training and education to your employees.
Transtech Freight Audit
Our Transtech transportation solutions are used by some of the world's largest multi modal freight shippers.
Transtech product is an enterprise application solution that focuses on reducing your freight and parcel carrier costs while improving carrier performance and adding significant efficiencies to internal customer service. Transtech product is a web-based software solution that is easily integrated with existing WMS/TMS applications or electronic manifesting and shipping systems.
Cost savings from carrier service failures.
- Proactive exceptions notifications for late, lost, or damaged shipments
- Guaranteed service failure refunds
- Automated audit, payment, and claims functionality
- Detailed cost savings reports and information
- Shipment rate shopping functionality
Improved customer service.
- Proactive event management and shipment exceptions alerting
- Centralized process to provide visibility across the entire organization
- Real time track and trace functionality
- Easy to use shipment search capabilities
- Complete shipment lifecycle auditing and management
Improved management control over transportation operations.
- Greater visibility over carrier performance and freight costs (inbound and outbound)
- Proactive carrier contract management
- Increased control over shipment analysis and logistics information
- Streamlined process for carrier performance analysis, auditing, and management
- Real time in-transit inventory visibility
- Robust report writing and data mining capabilities